March 18, 2013

Introducing Asher

So I know it seems like I dropped off the map, after doing a nice run of weekly posts. But my attention has been elsewhere. I would like to introduce to you all Asher Kelvin, born March 6th 2013.

Many thanks to our good friend Latitia for taking this picture. 
On Sunday March 4th we enjoyed having Ben Trites from Bayside Camp deliver the sermon. On Sunday March 10 the sermon I preached was a re-worked repeat from my past ministry. Also it is the sermon that I turned into the headers of this blog when it first started. Yesterday the final day of my vacation I enjoyed a lovely sermon by Joao Matwawana. I will avoid the temptation to plagiarize either Ben or Joao here.

Instead I will do what every new parent does, I will show you ANOTHER picture of my family,

Again thank you Latitia!
This week I will get back on track as we prepare for Palm Sunday and Holy Week.

Speaking of, if you are interested in 2011 and 2012 I wrote a blog for each day of holy week. You can check them out by following the links below;



I should warn you if you are in the HRM area and are planning on catching the live version of Palm Sunday 2013 and Easter Sunday 2013 here at Sackville United Baptist you likely will notice I have reworked what I have already written. 

Again new baby. I promise fresher work come April.

Want to see his picture again?